Retain and Grow Your Book of Business, Extend your Brand
Improve your ability to deliver quality retirement and protection education, information and care related services.
lifecaregateway.com (the "Site") is owned and operated by Life Management Advisor, LLC; a Delaware limited liability company ("LMA"). LMA may amend this Agreement at any time by posting amended terms and conditions on the Site.
1. THE SITE. The Site offers a lead generation service that matches requests from potential customers ("You" or "Users") with providers who offer financial, medical, healthcare and other products or services ("Providers") that may be able to meet Users' needs. LMA is not involved in the actual transaction between Users and Providers and does not promote or recommend any particular Provider. Consequently, LMA cannot ensure that a transaction will occur or if it does occur that it will satisfy the needs of either Providers or Users. The Site acts as the venue for Users to submit requests to Providers who are clients of LMA, and the information you provide to us will be sent to Providers in our network. The Site does not dispense medical advice. All charges associated with this service are incurred by the Providers. All rights relating to the Site, including ownership as to content, materials, trademarks and other intellectual property contained in the Site, are the exclusive property of LMA and You may not copy, reproduce, publish, disassemble, decompile, modify or make any other use of the Site or content contained therein other than as expressly provided hereunder or as may be expressly permitted by LMA in writing. The Site may contain links to other websites owned or operated by third parties. LMA has no responsibility, obligation or liability with respect to such third party sites and makes no warranties with respect to such sites and You access them at your own risk.
2. CONDUCT. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy and sufficiency of information You supply to the site and agree to provide and maintain true, complete and correct information on the Site. You may not use the Site in violation of any applicable law, in violation of the intellectual property rights of others or to transmit harmful, threatening, obscene or other objectionable material. You may not allow anyone else to use Your email address or access the Site using your email address. You agree to notify LMA immediately of any unauthorized use of your email or any other suspected breach of security as to the Site. You acknowledge that LMA screens information Users provide to the Site and may in its discretion remove any content or terminate your right to use the Site at any time for any reason. You authorize LMA to provide information You post to the Site to Providers for the purpose of matching your request with the services of Providers by accessing and completing the User Authorization Statement. Such authorization shall continue in effect until LMA receives written direction from You to cease providing such information to Providers.
4. RELEASE. You release LMA (and its officers, directors, agents, and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with any dispute You may have with any Provider.
5. Use of this Web Site. The Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, LMA and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
6. TRADEMARKS. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of LMA and its clients. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners, including LMA and its clients. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of LMA.
7. Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without LMA prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without LMA prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
8. Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by LMA. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. LMA is not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
9. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
11. DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. NEITHER LMA NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE.
12. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold LMA, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and partners, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising from your use of the Site, your purchase or use of products or services offered by the Providers, the violation of this Agreement by You, or the infringement by You, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
13. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. You use the Site at your own risk. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NEITHER LMA NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, MAKES ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT OR PRODUCTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE INTERNET INVOLVES INHERENT RISKS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF LMA AND LONGRUN CANNOT ASSURE THE INTEGRITY, PRIVACY OR RESTRICTED ACCESS TO INFORMATION WHICH YOU POST TO THE SITE. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to You.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL LMA OR ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). LONGRUN'S LIABILITY, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU PAY US IN THE TWELVE MONTHS PRIOR TO THE DATE THE CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE. Neither LMA or its affiliates assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Web Site. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusions may not apply to You.
15. GENERAL. This agreement constitutes the entire agreements between You and LMA. The rights and obligations of the parties under this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions and all disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The State of Delaware or the federal courts sitting in The State of Delaware and You hereby consent to such exclusive and personal jurisdiction and venue. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by You without LMA's prior written consent. LMA may assign this Agreement in whole or in part. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and You do not have any authority of any kind to bind LMA in any respect whatsoever. Headings are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or email or upon receipt, if sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested. Lifemanagementadvisor.com and the content contained therein is copyrighted by LMA and the marks and designs of the Site are trademarks or service marks of LMA or its clients. All rights reserved.
16. CONTACT INFORMATION. If You have any questions or need further information as to the Site or services provided by LMA, or need to notify LMA as to any matters relating to the Site please contact LMA at:
Life Management Advisor
Email to: email@example.com
17. REQUIRED DISCLOSURES. You acknowledge and certify that LMA has made the following disclosures to You throughout this website: The manner in which LMA selects its group of Providers to which it could make a referral; The fact that the Provider has paid or will pay a fee to LMA; The manner in which LMA selects a particular Provider for you from its Provider Group; The nature of the relationship between the referral services and the group of providers to whom LMA can make the referral; and the nature of any restrictions that could exclude such an individual or entity from continuing as a Provider.